Running Claim Insight Locally
You can run our Claim Insight product locally on your laptop or server using docker and docker compose. Note that this version does not have any security enabled and is intended for evaluation purposes.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Install docker
- Download this docker-compose file and save it locally, preferably to the folder named “clinsight”.
- Create a folder for the Mongo DB volume, it must be named “mongo_data”, e.g., mkdir mongo_data. If you want to use a different location, update the docker-compose.yaml
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the file.
docker compose up -dfrom the
The last command will start two docker containers, one for the Claim Insight itself and another one for the Mongo database.
You can access the application using the following links:
- Main UI page: http://localhost:5080/clinsight/ui
- API documentation: http://localhost:5080/clinsight/api-docs
- EDI parsing API: http://localhost:5080/clinsight/api/edi/parse
Once the app is up and running, navigate to the “Loaded Files” page and start uploading your 835 and 837 files.
Other helpful commands:
- Shut down Claim Insight:
docker compose down
- View logs:
docker compose logs app