Viewer for NCPDP Telecommunication Format (Pharmacy Claims)
We are pleased to announce the availability of the online viewer for NCPDP telecom format. The viewer is completely free; it supports all HIPAA transactions, such as B1, B2, N transactions, and so on.
The viewer has many features to help you deal with the NCPDP format:
- Provides a human-readable description for all NCPDP segments and fields;
- Supports data conversion of NCPDP numeric fields;
- Decodes NDC numbers and other healthcare codes;
- Visualizes non-printable NCPDP separators, such as ␞ (RS-Record Start) and ␜ (FS-Field Start);
- Converts NCPDP to JSON; you can also use our API to do it automatically.
The viewer also supports the NCPDP batch standard; simply upload a file containing NCPDP transactions with separators and start reviewing it.
Please sign up for the NCPDP-related updates below: